Sunday, February 13, 2011

Making Progress

Step 2 of Dave Ramsey's book is Paying off your debt "Debt Snowball." We will be on this step for quite a while. No worries because I am going to be debt free in two years!

My husband and I have really buckled down and were able to pay off a nice chunk of debt within the last week. It doesn't stop there. I can see it and taste it. The freedom of being debt free. Owe no one but to love them.

Paying off debt from the smallest amount to the largest is a brilliant idea. It makes you feel as though you really getting somewhere. You don't get discourage, you just keep moving.

I thank God that he showed me this book "Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey. I always wanted to be debt free but didn't know what steps to take. It feels great to have an emergency fund and it feels awesome paying off our bills. I am excited for what is in store for us next.

Stay Tuned.... Until Next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment