Friday, March 11, 2011

Time


As I look around, there are so many things to do on a daily basis. Being a mom and a wife, I am sure many of you can relate. Work (outside of home), church, prayer, reading the bible, cooking, cleaning, washing cloths, dishes, doing homework with the kids, bills, blog of course, and spending quality time with the husband are to just name a few. As the days go by I always make a plan of what will get done and won't. I am a planner and have to put everything on paper or it won't get done. I only wish there were more hours in the day to get everything accomplished. 
I am constantly thinking of ways to make life easier. Get the kids involved. Cleaining the house shouldn't be a one person deal when you have kids. Everyone in my house has their own job, even the 6 year old. My oldest does the dishes and keeps the dining room clean, my 6 year old does the dusting and keeping his room straight. The husband and I are very busy because we have an 8 month old so we share the other duties.

What are some of your time saving ideas? I would love to hear them as I am always looking for better ways to save time!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by GG2Life. I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate and I don't have a husband OR kids (yet, haha).

    I like to make a list of all that I have to do - it helps me to prioritize.

    Following you back - have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete