Saturday, January 1, 2011

What will it take to be debt free?

Hello everyone. I hope you will enjoy reading about my husband and I becoming debt free.

It's a new year and it's time to get the ball rolling. We are going to become debt free in two years. I have pictured myself being debt free for years now. I have always had the desire but I didn't know exactly what to do. You see I am someone who has to figure out every step out before I do it. If I can't make sense of it, well it won't get done, period!

We are reading a book "Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey and it has put a fire in me to become debt free. This book has paved the way for us. All of the steps are right there. It took the guess work out of it for us.

What will it take to be debt free? Lots and lots of sacrifice that is. It's going to be hard but we are up for the challenge.

Follow me through the next two years as I share my quest to be debt free!

No comments:

Post a Comment